With Christ in the School of Prayer
by Andrew Murray | Whitaker House (1981) | Paperback
To Andrew Murray, prayer was more than a means of maintaining the Christian life. He believed prayer was the highest work entrusted to man by God, the root and strength of all our other work in Him. It is only through prayer that the believer taps into the Source of highest power.
Murray discovered that it is Christ who teaches us to pray. The more we abide in Him and grow into His likeness, the more our lives will become like His. Enter into Jesus’ “school of prayer” and you, too, will . . .
• Pray with more power and understanding
• Tap into specific prayers guided by the Holy Spirit
• See your prayers answered daily
• Discover how prayer works with fasting
• Learn to pray with greater boldness
• Become a powerful intercessor for others
It was Murray’s heartfelt desire that all Christians would enroll in a personal session With Christ in the School of Prayer.