- When filling out the order form, please use ink for clarity.
- State quantity and quarter desired.
- Please write your customer number on all payments. We recommend that all items purchased by your Sunday school be ordered under the same name.
- If you do not have a charge account with UGP, please include payment with your order.
- Payment for foreign accounts must be in U.S. funds.
- There is a $15.00 charge for returned checks.
- When submitting a change of address, include both old and new addresses.
- We now require that a Return Authorization (RA) reference number be assigned to all products prior to the return of the product to Union Gospel Press for credit. For returns, give the name of the person who ordered the material and the reason for its return. Send all returns to the following address: UGP Returns Dept., 2000 Brookpark Road, Cleveland, Ohio 44109. A detailed packing list must accompany all returns.
a. Return authorization numbers must be assigned. To ensure proper credit, materials must be received in our warehouse as per the
DEADLINES FOR RETURNS schedule.
DEADLINES FOR RETURNS
Winter Quarter materials must be postmarked by MARCH 15.
Spring Quarter materials must be postmarked by JUNE 15.
Summer Quarter materials must be postmarked by SEPTEMBER 15.
Fall Quarter materials must be postmarked by DECEMBER 15.
b. Returned materials must be in salable condition; please return the complete product.
c. Return authorization numbers must be displayed on the outside of each package.
d. Shipping charges for returned material are at your expense.
Credit will not be issued on returns without a valid RA number. DO NOT return covers only.
For questions related to a return or to obtain an RA number, please contact our customer service department
at 1-800-638-9988 or e-mail us at email@example.com.